The information in this website is for general guidance on your rights and responsibilities and is not legal advice. If you need more details on your rights or legal advice about what action to take, please contact an adviser or solicitor.
Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash has tried to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website. Citizens Advice endeavours to provide a service of the highest quality; however, we cannot guarantee that our service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for claims brought by third parties arising from your use of https://ca-ga.org.uk/
Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites. The inclusion of any link should not be taken as endorsement of any kind by Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash of the linked website or any association with its operators. Further, Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. Copyright in all materials and/or works comprising or contained within this website remains with Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash and other copyright owner(s) as specified. No part of this site or sub-domains of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
Terms and Conditions
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Citizens Advice takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Citizens Advice has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Citizens Advice approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Citizens Advice Guildford & Ash is a registered charity (number 1061067) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No 3258272 at 15-21 Haydon Place, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4LL